The shower (barring any complications discovered during a boatload of doctor appts. today) will be
Tonight!!! Friday, October 3, 8pm (PT)!!! Please let me know any instructions you have for me ... other than the obvious delivering of goodies & cheer!
YAY!! I also want to thank you guys, Susan and Nick, for everything! I can hardly wait!! :) I may be going to bed, then setting my alarm for 11pm (my time dif.) :) Yes, I am that pathetic. :) On second thought, who could sleep woth all this excitement?!!
Okay so Eastern time would make that 11pm right? :D I am SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!! Thank you Susan and Nick and all you laides you are all so wonderful and amazing and talented adn loving and...well I could go on and on.. Quetion: Will we need to publish our post on our own blogs at that time as well?
I believe that the time differnece wont be too bad for me. The boys will be asleep, and hurray for guilt free celebrations with no interruptions lol hehe yaay! I've been drinking caffiene today lol hurray!
" For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you. "
9 comments:
Hurray! Hurray! So exciting!
Gosh, it's going to be a late night. :)
Yiiippppeeee!
And, thank you, thank you, thank you Susan and Nick for making this all humanly possible!
YAY!! I also want to thank you guys, Susan and Nick, for everything!
I can hardly wait!! :)
I may be going to bed, then setting my alarm for 11pm (my time dif.) :) Yes, I am that pathetic. :)
On second thought, who could sleep woth all this excitement?!!
Okay so Eastern time would make that 11pm right? :D
I am SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!! Thank you Susan and Nick and all you laides you are all so wonderful and amazing and talented adn loving and...well I could go on and on..
Quetion: Will we need to publish our post on our own blogs at that time as well?
I'm so sorry that it's so late for you East-coasters. :-(
They've got doctor appointments all day long. And Nick thought it would be best to do the shower AFTER Rylan had gone to bed.
And the good news is: all your kiddos will all be in bed, too! :-) So we can all party-on guilt & interruption free!!
Here's to partying on guilt and interruption free! Also hoping all you East Coasters get to fit a little nap sometime, somehow before now and then..
I believe that the time differnece wont be too bad for me. The boys will be asleep, and hurray for guilt free celebrations with no interruptions lol hehe
yaay!
I've been drinking caffiene today lol hurray!
That is an excellent idea Jacy! I'll have to stop by Beaner's and get something. :)
Post a Comment