Hello ladies! That slide show is amazing!!! It will be treasure!
Sorry for asking a question which I am sure has been asked before and probably answered, but I am wanting to make sure that all of this goes smoothly and beautifully. So, my understanding is that we are to write a message to Leslie on our own personal blogs - is that correct? Oh and I'm curious too how she will ultimately find out about all of this? Will Nick be telling her? Susan? Or will she find out on one of our blogs?
I have my message written and saved on my blog to be published when I get word of a time. I have also put the button (that I made and posted here) at the beginning of the message and have it as a link to this site. I informed my readers of what it's all about and if they click on the image they will be brought to this secret shower blog. :) I think it will be a great encouragement to others just to see it and read about it. There is so much love here!
I recently helped do a birthday tribute for a bloggy friend where about 7 or 8 of us were involved. We each wrote a tribute to her and posted a video of her. In our message we linked to every one who was doing it, so others could see each one. Would you all want to do that too (link to each blog posted about Leslie tonight in our personal messages?) - or is that too much work? I don't even know how many are involved and will be doing a message tonight, but I do think it could be neat for others to see all the love. Perhaps just coming here would be enough though. Any thoughts?
Since I am putting the button linking to here on my blog (probably to be published tonight?) and we are now going public, this may be a good time to take addresses off (Amanda's and Leslies).
Also, Chelle, I sent a poem contribution to your email but it was sent back to me. I will leave it as a comment on this blog post instead.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment