On account of the sheer volume of all your sweet poems I am thinking the best way to do this...is to set but a post for the game on here, that links to each of your personal blogs. So if those of you who wrote something up for Leslie wouldn't mind posting your verse or verses somewhere in your shower post tonight or even separately and then sending me the link I will try and put that all together. I think it is the easiest way to to do this. Also later on in the evening Annabelle will be randomly pulling one of your names out of a hat and I will then announce the winner of this Baby Poem game. Thank you ladies, I hope this is not too confusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds great Chelle! Thanks for scrambling, being flexible, and pulling this all together. :)
Post a Comment