Monday, September 15, 2008

sending it off tomorrow!

just sealed and addressed the box and plan to ship it out tomorrow...but, of course, i had to take some pics before tucking it all away for the journey to leslie and cade. (can i mention how excited i am about all the amazingly lovely gifts each of you have posted pictures of...and described...incredible talent!).

two sock monkeys...had to toss in something pink and cuddly for miss rylan...and a brown cuddly friend for mister cade...

some soft soled shoes made from the assortment of scraps the lovely chelle sent...

and two hooded bath towels. i embellished them with a strip of the leftover scraps from chelle...and was quite happy with the results...but, ugh, taking a picture of a hooded bathtowel and getting the right effect is hard! i suppose i should have had the girls model them. one is yellow with a red hood, the other red with a yellow hood...just to mix it up a bit!




of course...in my excitement i completely forgot to enclose my card...so susan, i will send that separately! :)

7 comments:

kt said...

wow Amanda so unbelievably cute!!

all of it.

I especially loves the shoes and the way you put all those scraps together :)

ps. where did you get your sock monkey pattern from?

wow wow wow :)

Jacy said...

I am so inlove with all your gifts they are so so cute! Love the sock monkeys and if those aren't the most adorable little bootie shoes I have ever seen!!! And the bath towels! How unique! Loved it all...
great job everytime I see a new post I get that much more excited :D

Dawna said...

Wow! You've been busy! Love, love, love everything. My favorite would have to be the sock monkeys. And the booties. And the towels. Did I mention that I love them?!

Chelle said...

I am so positvely floored by what you ladies have done with those scraps...and wow Amanda...talk about some seriously darling gifts...I postively adore the hooded towels and the little shoes and the monkeys...all of it.

Fairlightday said...

Cute stuff! The shoes are so adorable with all the little scraps! :) But I'm seriously in love with the hooded bath towels! Good job Amanda!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Oh Amanda - I LOVE your gifts! Those sock monkeys - oh man. To.die.for! :)

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

Those are adorable!!

 
Made by Lena