Monday, September 15, 2008

more gifts

Wow ladies. Seriously that is all I can say. Wow wow wow! It's been so exciting logging on here throughout today and seeing you all post up pictures of the items you have made.Seriously I've been on a buzz all day just thinking about it. It makes it seem more exciting and actually like we are really are pulling this all together! Here are the rest of my projects that I included in my gift:

Minky baby blanket. I tried to go retro and primary colours to tie in with Rylan and Cade's room:

hand towel bibs:
And while looking for the hand towels to make the bibs I happened to walk past the baby shoes - which were on special and at such a great price I couldn't resit throwing in these too. ooh and remind me they are size 3-6 months so I can let Leslie know (as I took them out of their ugly packaging for postage and forgot to add a little size tag!)

love to each one of you
Katie :)

6 comments:

Dawna said...

You are amazing, girl! Everything is so beautiful; Leslie is going to be so blessed! Would you share your pattern for the towel bibs?

Fairlightday said...

These are all so sweet. What a lovely gift for both big sister and little brother!

Jacy said...

so cute KT! I love it!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Wow, When you craft you really craft! :) So beautiful KT!

Chelle said...

Wow is right and I second the motion, you are amazing KT!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Love all the blue ;)

 
Made by Lena