" For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you. "
4 comments:
big. fat. sigh. of. relief.
thanks Susan. whatever you and Nick think best.
Sounds like a wonderful executive decision. :)
I'm so glad to have a few extra days to get things finished up.
this sounds great I think it'll end up being best for everyone and Leslie will still be super suprised none the less
:)
Thanks for making the executive decision Susan!
Off to work on my gifts some more.
Hugs & Blessings!
Post a Comment