Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For Da Baby

Eek! I didn't come here for a couple of days and I missed A LOT! You guys have some adorable, awesome, SO creative! things you've made.



I have to be honest, I didn't make anything. I wished I could make a quilt but alas never learned. Could have sewn an outift or two but haven't mastered how to follow a pattern. I could loved the idea of the softblocks but since I saw the idea on HERE...figured it wouldn't be a good idea LOL :)

Anyway, I decided to just go ahead and purchase a gift for Cade instead. I had it shipped and it has apparently arrived safe and sound, thanks Susan!
So, here is a picture of the (I thought so) super cute pillows that I hoped would match the baby's bedroom. Kind of vintagy, sort of funky. And too cute IMHO ;)

6 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Love them! Actually I kind of want them... :)
Such a perfect gift. Wht a blessed little guy Cade already is!

Jacy said...

Shanna, it's the thought that counts and yours is sooo sweet! I LOVE the pillows..you couldn't have given a better gift, they're going to just adore them :D

Chelle said...

Shanna...I think your gift is so so perfect and fun...super darling... and I cannot for the life of me sew something from a pattern, if it makes you feel any better. Not yet anyway.

Dawna said...

LOVE these!!! They will be so perfect in the nursery, and Leslie will be so blessed by them.

Amanda said...

these are adorable! :)

Fairlightday said...

Very cute pillows! One for each of them. I think they will look darling.

 
Made by Lena