Cades:
Opps...I am afraid I might have hung it upside down to take pictures.
orry about that.
Please forgive the naked baby in the picture...but it's HOT here today.Rylan's quilt.

Now to finish them both! If all goes well maybe even by the end of this week???



11 comments:
wow Chelle these are amazing! The fabric combination's are so great :)
And although they are different fabrics they go so well together.
And naked Anabelle running past.. so cute!
Can't wait to see what the backing looks like..
Wow. I think I am saying the exact same thing with every new post. :) I'm just so amazed at the talent and beauty of all of this!
I don't feel worthy to be in with you bunch - but I'm glad I am. :)
Seriously Chelle - magnificent! Where did you ever find the time...?
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Leslie is going to love these so much, and Cade and Rylan will treasure them for many years to come. Nice work, Chelle!!!
PS- Love the nakey girl, too! :-)
absolutely fabulous...and LOVING the naked girlie in the pic! seriusly chelle you did incredible work!
I am not at all suprised at how gorgeous they both turned out being! Just like the darling girl who made them :)
She is going to love them I know I do and what a treasure it will be to the two sweet darlings she will have under her wing for years to come.
Look at that adorable little Annabelle :)
Michelle,
I am soooo proud of you! You were quite resistant to the idea of sewing, quilting, and other domestic arts when you were younger, but look at you now! Putting out one quilt after another...and with such good sense of color, placement, etc.
Very nice job! Love them both....
Mom
I love them! You did such an amazing job with the tops. Cade's is perfect. Just like you had hoped.
But Miss Ryland's? Chelle! You could win prizes with such an amazing looking quilt! It is so bright and cheerful and spunky! I adore it. What a sweet blessing these will be for Ryland and Cade.
Give Annabelle kisses for us! We love her any which way she comes. :)
Soo pretty Chelle! I'm envious...if only you lived closer I'd bake for you if you'd show me how to quilt! lol ;)
Shanna, if only you did live closer. I would so love to show you the little bit I know. Its such an easy, easy quilt...a great one to begin on. You can find the instructions for it in Last-Minute Patchwork & Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson.
And thank you ladies for all the quilt-love...you are so kind. Now I feel motivated to hurry up and get them finished.
Chelle, I completely missed this post! They are so, so, SO CUTE! Wow, tons of work you have done! How in the WORLD do you do it?
I love you dearest, and man do I m.i.s.s. y.o.u.......
Always!
Aminta
Post a Comment