Okay. What do you girlies think of collectively sending flowers to Leslie? TODAY???
Cause it really sounds like she could use a little cheering up. I am sure by now most of you have already read this?
I was thinking maybe something like this, or this or this, this, this, this, ??? Knowing you ladies you will be more than happy and wanting to donate the $ needed to cover the bouquet. In that case, you could either send $ 5 dollars to my pay pal account or send me a check in the mail and I will order them up today??? I was thinking of something cheerful and happy, so of course that led me to think of sunflowers...but we could send whatever you ladies think Leslie would like best.
What do you think? Is there a bouquet that jumps out at you that you think Leslie might love most? And should we send them anonymously for now and reveal later who they were from our do we put all our names down now or hmmmm? Begging for your beautiful input ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
I was thinking about asking if everyone wanted to pick days from now until the c-section and someone send her a card or letter each day, but flowers would be lovely too.
i love both chelle and fairlight's idea...we could even do both! :) could someone e-mail me leslie's address at theyakmom AT yahoo.com and chelle, can you e-mail me and tell me how to send flower money to your paypal account! :)
If you already have a pay pal account it should be really easy to send money...here's the link...
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=dTz40lsNMMP76Y9zL64uL3ZOxtbGoA37YZySWnkvACVHWlwwiyxv3mmC4lG&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f38432c9462fe731381a7a80e09148cd455954589863c15e2
I'm in! I will be off the computer the rest of the day, but I will check back in tonight to see if you did it and will send you $5 via paypal! Thank you :)
P.S. More comments on the way, but for now...those quilts are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
ohhhh! How about something that is fallish, she seems like a girl who likes fall and pumpkins... I am IN! Let me know. I will call you in a bit Chelle. MUAH!
you can send your bouquet donations thru Pay Pal :to seachellegirl@msn.com
Lovely idea, Chelle. I'm in.
totally in a little late but IN! Such a great little pick-me-up idea for leslie, I will try and attempt sending five dollars to your paypal acct Chelle, If I am unsuccessful and knowing me I will be, i will just send you a check :D I have your address so Ill just send it out tomorrow..that is if I am unsuccesfull lol...love the ideas! and Fairlight's idea of a letter a day for each person...she would really love that too!
oh you are not at all too late to donate to the bouquet Jacy...for now we haven't signed our names...later we'll let her know it was us. ;)
Post a Comment