Sunday, August 31, 2008

softie book

First of all, I just have to say that seeing these shower plans unfold has warmed my heart. This whole idea is so kind and thoughtful. You ladies absolutely amaze me. Leslie is going to tip over with surprise & delight! I'm so thrilled to be a part of this! And yet I feel like it's the least we can do--I can't even imagine what she & her family are going through. I admire her faith so much and am praying for her continued strength & deliverance.

Lately, I've been mad at work finishing up these softie baby books for the children on our cradle roll at church. Am planning to make an extra one for Leslie + Cade + Rylan. I have a few other ideas brewing. Will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Dawna said...

Too sweet!!! I noticed on your blog that Leslie wanted one for Rylan... How perfect will this be?!!!

kt said...

aww jess this is the best idea :) I went over to your blog and especially love the last page. And the comment from Leslie.. hehe doesn't it make you feel like this is he best surprise ever!?

Chelle said...

Jess,this is so,so darling and amazing of you and I just know that Leslie is going to melt when she opens it. What fun for both Rylan and Cade. I am with KT that it's just the BEST idea!

 
Made by Lena