Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mailing Address...

maternity1


For anyone wanting/needing my address (for sending shower gifts for delivery), please email me:

s u s a n k e l l e r @ s b c g l o b a l . n e t

(take out all the spaces, of course :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do the gifts need to be to you by?

Skeller said...

I think the latest shower date suggested was Sept 19?

Anonymous said...

Okey dokey just wanted to make sure I have time to get a gift and have it mailed off ;)

Dawna said...

Susan- Since you are our "Go To Gal" on the scene, I believe you should have final say in the shower date. What day would work best for you, possibly during the week of 9/15 or the following week? You decide, and we'll work with that! (Thanks again for helping us make this happen. We couldn't do it without you!)

Skeller said...

How 'bout we plan on everything being to me BY Friday Sep 19? And then do you all want me to have a set "date" with Leslie (like, have her over for lunch???) so that online stuff is being coordinated at the same time?

Or are you thinking that everything can arrive by Friday and I can spontaneously drop by her place sometime over the weekend? (I could coordinate with Nick to make sure she's around).

What are you all thinking this will look like? Just let me know, and I'll do my best to make it happen on this end...

Dawna said...

I kind of like the lunch date idea, with everyone who is available sort of "hanging around" online when she gets there. Chelle suggested we do a brainstorming post, so I think this is the type of thing we could discuss there (I'm not sure everyone will find the discussion tucked in this comment section). Seriously, though, a lot of it will depend on what works best for you, Susan, since you have to(get to) physically be there.

 
Made by Lena