Saturday, August 30, 2008
Introductions
As I was typing the Works in Progress entry on the sidebar (that I'm hoping everyone can edit) I realized I don't have everyone's names and sign-in names/blog titles straigtened out. Would everyone mind if we took a moment to introduce ourselves? (Name, sign-in, blog title and address, how you met Leslie?) Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I'm Dawna. My sign-in name is mudpies4all and my blog is Simple Treasures, found at mudpies4all.blogspot.com. I "met" Leslie through Chelle's blog.
My name is Fairlight, my sign-in is Fairlightday. My blog is called "Under the Polka Dot Tree" Web address is : polkadottree.blogspot.com
I found Leslie's blog a little over 2 yrs ago through Chelle. :)
My name is Jacy. My sign in name is Noah and Ryders Mommy. My blog is called A Journey With Purpose found at ajourneywithpurpose.blogspot.com, I came across Leslie's blog (not sure how) and fell inlove with her writing and her pictures and her adorable family!
Sure! I'm Jessica {swell.life}. I met Leslie a little over a year ago through the blog grapevine. I fell instantly in love with her charming writing and awesome photography! My blog {Living the Swell Life}: http://livingtheswelllife.blogspot.com
Hi Gorgeous Ladies my name is Katie and my sign-in name is kt mac. My blog is alittlebirdtoldmeso.blogspot.com. I came across Leslie's blog via a blog called paperpony and fell in love with leslie's pictures, writing and the way she shines for her god through her blog.
Hi All-
I'm Susan. My sign in is Skeller and my blog is Short on Words (http://shortonwords.blogspot.com). I met Leslie a couple years ago at church.
And yes, she's every bit as sweet and feisty in real life as she is on her blog ;-)
Name: Shanna
Blog title: Smiles, Miles & Trials http://www.somanysmiles.blogspot.com
How you met Leslie: I think it was random through either Fairlight's blog or Chelles when I came from MSN to Blogger ;)
Hi. Chelle here. That is my sign in name as well. My blog is called the Value of Cheerfulness. ( http://the-value-of-cheerfulness.blogspot.com/ ) And I cannot remember how I found Leslie's blog, but I do believe I have been inspired, touched, and blessed by this amazing/sweet lady ever, ever since.
Post a Comment