Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Slide Show

For the slide show, I would like to include something from each of you ladies. I would love to have a quote from each of you along with a picture -- almost like an animated greeting card set to music. What do you think about pictures of each lady holding the gifts they are sending? Since Leslie hasn't met everyone in person, this may help her make connections. We would just need to make sure that her gifts are delivered before the slide show is unveiled, which shouldn't be a problem. (I'm not sure if this link will work, but this is the slideshow I created for my daughter's birthday. It was a quick one I threw together in a very short period of time, but it will give you an idea of what I have in mind.)

I'll be away from my computer for a few days, but then I'll be back and ready to work on this. If you don't love the idea, let me know and I'll do something else with no hard feelings (I've already discovered that this group is amazingly creative and talented and has much better ideas than I do!!!). Otherwise, feel free to email anything you want included in the slideshow to me at mudpies4all@gmail.com.

Thanks, Dawna

6 comments:

Chelle said...

I for one, l-o-v-e the idea...

kt said...

I love this idea Dawna! run with it :)

p.s it's late night shopping and I am off to the fabric and craft shop :D just had to tell some ladies who would understand hehe :)
Katie

Fairlightday said...

Sounds like a lovely idea Dawna! And who says we have better ideas than you? I do believe this whole shower was your brain child, was it not? :)

Jacy said...

the slide show of you and your daughter is just darling!
I think it's fantabulous idea!

Lisa said...

great idea, Dawna!!!
couple of questions if you don't mind (maybe silly)....
will we e-mail you the pictures and our notes?
When is the deadline - I am out of town through next week and won't be able to take care of my gift until the following week!

Amanda said...

i am interested but out of town right now...what is the deadline? will be back to check in more on all the lovely ideas and info soon!

 
Made by Lena