
So I am having a really hard time decided which style of messy journal to go with! I really love the look of the sewn one, but I think for a collaboration work, it may be easier to use the jumper rings...Is everyone okay with that?
Here are the details I am thinking, as far as putting it all together goes:
* For your pages, please use paper that is no bigger than 8x8 inches and no smaller than 3x3 inches.
* Please leave a 1/4 inch to 1/2 margin open on the left side without any writing or detail work on it. This way none of your lovely work will be cut off when I put it all together.
* Feel free to create as many pages as you want! I think with using jumper rings, I will not have any trouble fitting in everyone's work.
* You may use one side of the paper, or both. Both sides will be visable in the journal.
* Feel free to use any kind of paper, fabric, pictures, whatever to create your pages! I think that the beauty of these journals is in fact that they are made up of all kinds of random textures and color.
* You may include anything, as far as writing goes, on your pages. Some ideas: words of wisdom, quotes, poems, verses, photos/pictures, letters to Leslie...
* The deadline for sending in pages is: Wednesday, September 10 (that's 2 weeks from today).
* Please send me an email (theasbeesATyahooDOTcom) to sign up and I will send you an email reply with my home address.
I can't wait to see all of your beautiful pages!



3 comments:
I can not wait! This idea has me so excited! I have ideas, so many ideas and I'm hoping to work on some of them today. Thank you so much for doing this Andi. I think you are going to do an amazing job!
It sounds very exciting! It's such a genious idea, you are truly amazing, it can't get much better than a messy journal full of love from far away friends! Well, other than her expression when she opens it of course! What a terrific keepsake for her!
Very very creative Andie Mae!
Hugs
LOVE, LOVE this idea!!!
Post a Comment