Thursday, August 28, 2008

Girls, I have got to tell you I am over the moon with excitement for Leslie - I just know she is going to love all of your wonderful ideas and gifts!!! As most of you know I am headed out of town until next Thurs and as excited as I am about our trip, I have to admit I am a little bummed, wondering what I will miss out on around here...
Keep up all the great work, and hopefully I won't miss out on too, too much!!!

Andi - count me in on the journal. I will e-mail you next week!!
Dawna - I would also love to be included in the slide show, hopefully I won't miss the deadline!

I still have not come up with my gift - that is next weekends project! As soon as I have something I will be sure to share it with all of you.

I hope you all enjoy the holiday weekend - don't miss me too much....

Love to all of you wonderful ladies - Lisa

3 comments:

Fairlightday said...

Have a safe trip Lisa! I can't wait to hear all about your trip to CO. Be safe and have lots and lots of fun! :)

kt said...

Have a great trip Lisa :)

Chelle said...

you know we are going to miss you but we hope you have the best time in CO...and so look forward to hearing all about it.

 
Made by Lena