As it's going into summer over here now (yay!) It was hard to find a winter outfit pattern so i am going to make these little overalls for Cade out of corduroy which Leslie can pair with long sleeved shirts and little jumpers. Amanda also had an idea of making coordinating little outfits for Rylan and Cade. What do you ladies think of this little dress for Rylan in the same fabrics? This pattern is great cause it has sizes new born to 18 months.Also I need some advice from the mumma's of this site with sizing :) I am thinking of doing Cade's in size 1-3 months (Nov/Dec/Jan) and wondering if the 18 month size (21-24 lbs/31"-34") would fit Rylan, she's around 15 months right? Any advice/ideas would be great.
p.s. Doing a quick google search I came up with some ladies who have made this pattern if you'd like a quick squizz click here, here and here - so cute!



3 comments:
Cute being a major understatement! And I think you are right on for your sizes...these little outfits are too,too precious. And I loved seeing the pictures of the finished products. Thank you KT. You are one sweet & amazing gal.
adorable little outfits! I think you got the sizes down perfectly. I would stick to the 1-3 months and 18 months for Rylan! They are going to look positively adorable on both of them!
Thanks for your help ladies I will do the 1-3 months and 18 months sizes and post up a picture when they are done :)
I've always loved making little baby and toddler outfits :)
Post a Comment