Thursday, October 2, 2008

One last thing...

I can't believe how everything is coming together like it is!
Each day I am amazed by the love and concern for our dear friend, Leslie.
AManda too, as I know that she is probably dealing with a lot of unanswered questions at the moment. But praying that God sees everything through according to his will.
That her sweet baby is healthy and okay.

A while back I mentioned making a "List" for Leslie. You can find the first post here
I know that this is a last minute thing and I have been around some, but just minutes at a time. My little guys keep me so buisy and really if you saw our calender for the next three months then you would totally see where our spare time goes :P

I think Leslie is truly going to be blessed with everything that we have already done for her. I can only imagine and picture her reaction when she comes to this blog.
I thought it would be fun to make a list of all the things we LOVE about Leslie, and her family. If you ladies think we are just too short for time, I totally understand.
If not...instead of emailing me with your list of things, which would be way too time consuming, you could just simply leave a comment here and then they would be rewritten in "The List"
Does this sound too cheesy?
I love the thought of a list, but I'm so afraid that maybe I'm not the man or in this case the women for the job lol...If you guys have a better idea feel free to shoot!

Let me know what you think!

9 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

SO many things...
The love displayed in your family

The awe that you express over lifes special things and lifes special moments

The way that awe is contagious

Your love for the Lord

The sweet rlationship between you and Nick

Rylan's amazing smile

Hope through tough stuff

An inspiring positive attitude

Superb photos

Amazing decorating and crafting

Dawna said...

Your spunk, drive, and very Leslie-ness

Your beautiful way of seeing the world and sharing it through your photography

The deep love you have and share for your husband and children

The fact that you are real and honest

Your faith in the Lord

Your cheerful attitude in the face of difficult things

Dawna said...

(PS, Jacy. I still love this idea. Sorry we didn't help you get it set up sooner!)

Chelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andi Mae said...

I love so many things about you, Leslie:

Your ability to find joy + humor even in the midst of your trials.

Your faith. Always so inspiring and encouraging.

Your complete realness. No pretense- the person you meet on your blog is who you truly are in real life- or at least over the phone ;)

Your amazing eye for photography.

Your beautiful decorating style.

Your passion for Jesus, Nick, + your sweet kids. So obvious that they are what is most important to you in life.

Your creativity and willingness to try anything. You get inspired to make something and you just do it and don't worry about the outcome.

Your sweet little giggle.

How you always look for ways that you can reach out to other people with the love of Christ, even in the midst of your own pain and struggles.

The way you find beauty in the simplest things.

Your adorable Leslie-ness.

I love you, dear friend!

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Oh gosh, so many things about you I love and cherish...

* your optimism and positive attitude (especially through the rough times)

* your honest words about your feelings and mommyhood

* your tremendous FAITH and the fact that you share it with us

* the beautiful pictures you take which allow us to see your world through your eyes

* how strongly your love for Rylan, Nick and Cade shines through in each and every post

* the fact that you are so creative and mulit-talented

How glad I am to have been blog hopping and found you! Your words, positive thoughts, photos, love for your family and faith have kept me coming back daily!

Hugs & Blessings!

Fairlightday said...

Why I love Leslie,

~her love for the Lord colors everything she does

~her love for her husband which inspires me to try a little harder

~ her joy with Rylan that keeps her going, even when the days are tough

~her ability to stay upbeat and cheerful, when the rest of us would be a puddle of tears

~her amazing eye, she has taught me to look at the world a little differently

~she is honest, she is real, there is no pretense

~ she loves life and she lives it to the fullest, squeezing out every smidgen of enjoy-ableness from an experience

~a sweet spirit

~her spunkiness

~her ability to look on the bright side

~her smile

~she's just fun to be around :)

~she's creative and artistic and doesn't mind sharing the knowledge that she has with you

I love being your friend Leslie!
It's been so wonderful getting to know you and seeing your family grow and watching you grow and change as you go through mommy-hood and life.
It's been an honor and a pleasure.
Hugs to you friend~

kt said...

The way you walk with God through trials and difficulties but continue to glorify and praise him

Your love for life and finding joy in little things

Your spunk that comes out through the words and pics on your blog

your photographs that inspire me so

your crafts and scrapbooking pages

......

Chelle said...

Your fierce love for Nick, Rylan, and Cade

your amazing creative eye for any sort of design and photography

the incredible way you express yourself in writing

I love your ability to laugh at yourself ( as you tell us about your one year old in tow,skirt wearing post office most recent embarrasing moment )

I love our, two, three or more always encouraging, often funny,
almost daily email conversations

I love getting to hear you laugh and tell stories and hearing your voice on the phone

Your passion for the Lord

How much fun you are

That you keep it real, while always keeping spirit of thankfulness about you

I love your inablitiy to be on bedrest ( i.e. sit still )

And I echo what Dawna said about your spunk and drive and Leslieness...I adore all those things about you!

 
Made by Lena