Thursday, September 18, 2008

just a thought.

There has been so many lovely ideas to treat Leslie with.


They are all such sweet thoughts and it once again amazes me; the love that each one of you entail for her.

I know there are a lot of buisy ladies out there putting last minute touches on gifts, sending them out, making cards, and just getting things ready to suprise the socks off our friend...

But I had a little thought.

I realize that this little blog of ours will soon be public for Leslie to come and join in on the fun and catch up on all our secrets,
so what if we went ahead and made...
a list.
A list of all the things we LOVE about Leslie...maybe even a letter from each of us?
It might keep things from seeming a little "fishy" or giving it all away?
Oh, please let me know what you all think and wether or notif it's a good idea because I do know that not all of us can "edit" so we could leave that up to Chelle, Dawna Fairlight or Andi Mae, just a thought!

4 comments:

Dawna said...

I LOVE this idea!!!

Chelle said...

me too, oh me too!

brilliant Jacy!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Another magnificent plan! :)

Jacy said...

I'm so glad you girls like the idea, thanks for the input!
If there are any suggestions on getting it started feel free to plunge right in! I guess maybe if everyone could write down what they love in a comment and then start a post (a list) of things we LOVE about Leslie ...if there's anything you ladies want to add then go for it!
You are all so amazingly creative so I know this is goign to turn out wonderful.

 
Made by Lena