Old Baby Snapshot's Competition:
If you would like to join in please email me:
1. Your name.
2. Your blog url address.
3. a baby photo of yourself.
4. 3 hints as to who you are. These hints are things that can be found on your blog, things that you have written about yourself, your life, your likes, dislikes, hinted at etc within the last month, or are easily seen on your about me section.
My email address is ktbearxox@hotmail.com.
On the date of the shower at a specific time I will post up the baby photos and the hints. If you wish to play along you will then email me your answers. As per Dawna's request (good idea Dawna) the lady who gets the most correct answers and emails them through the fastest will win a 'Kt Mac Apron' and some fun other goodies too. So lets have fun getting to know each other more, jumping on each others blogs, checking out everyone's cute baby pics -maybe even seeing some similarities between them and their kids? and sharing the amazing love that is on this blog :)
Chelle and hopefully Fairlight (when she gets my email hehe) will be running the other 'party games' so stay tuned.
Can't wait to see your pictures ladies!
much love Katie x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Nice job, Katie! I'll have to see if I can dig up an old (very old!) picture! :-)
If you have any more good game ideas let me know. I would be happy to run a game and provide a prize, too.
Andi I did notice this I had written it in my little bird account and it uploaded when I pressed enter. I quickly deleted it and it is gone off my posts - is it still showing up? ek
Post a Comment