You may have noticed that I have added a new button for MSN Messenger on the sidebar (thanks for the great idea, Katie!), now I just need someone to test it out since I can't IM myself. I believe you need an MSN id to sign in (hotmail, live, or msn e-mail address) but you can sign up for one for free if you need to. As soon as we know the button is working correctly, we can move it to a more aesthetically pleasing location on the page.
Let me know if it works and what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I already have MSN so when I clicked on it, it automatically asked me if I wanted to add "showerforleslieandcade" to my friends list. I clicked yes and voila! Now you're on my friend's list ;)
I feel sort of silly even mentioning it but the link to my blog from my name down on the right is misspelled...it's spelled simles instead of smiles...
:O)
Thanks for letting us know (and sorry for the mistake!). I think it's fixed now! :-)
hmm the link didn't work for me it keeps coming up with an error.
Is there a way you can ask to add me? my email address is kl-mac@hotmail.com...
Mine kept coming up as an error too. (We use Firefox and it said it wasn't a valid web address???) Anyways, I just added the MSN id for the shower which is "showersofblessingsforcade@hotmail.com"
HTH
Thanks Mud ;)
Post a Comment