MSN Messenger worked... sort of. Not everyone could get it to work right, and I have been receiving error messages too. Since we have a little time to play around before the shower date (have we decided on 9/20? 9/27? I know we're trying to work around her dr. appts.), I thought I'd try another option. On the sidebar is a CBox chat room. When you get a moment, please try it out. If it doesn't work the way we want, we'll try something else. (My computer genius brother will be home from Liberia around midnight tomorrow, so I can always ask him.) I will find a way for us to communicate!!!! Thanks for your help, ladies. :-)
PS- If it looks like it works fine, we can add a link directly to the chat in our individual blogs using this link: http://showersofblessingfor.cbox.ws/ . Just remember to wait until the day of the shower to post the link so we don't spoil the surprise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
works like a charm for me...and wow, this is brilliant of you Dawna!
I don't know if I will be able to "chat" on the 20th or 27th - I have plans both days, but once we have a set date I will try and change things around so I am available! I am sending my gift off to Susan tomorrow - so, so excited!!!
Lisa -
probably no need to worry about the 27th. I'm pretty sure Leslie has hard-fast plans on the 26th & 27th.
Such a cool idea, seriously! I'm marking my calendar for the 20th but will keep it open in case of a change ;)
Post a Comment