Monday, September 15, 2008

messy journal status and other random things on my mind today...

The messy journal:
So I currently have three people's pages, and I know Chelle's is on it's way. Is anyone else planning on participating? Please let me know asap! My email is theasbeesATyahooDOTcom. I don't want to send it to Leslie unless I know for sure that everyone who wanted to was able to contribute! The pages I have gotten so far are really beautiful! I can't wait to see them all together.

My gift:
So I am planning on sending a little package of my own in addition to the messy journal- including a couple of appliqued onesies + a book + a treat or two for Miss Leslie, but there is no way that I can send them in the next couple of days. I think I can get them out at the very earliest Friday, at the very latest Monday (a week from today). Audrey's 3rd birthday is on Wednesday and her party is on Saturday, so I have quite a bit going on project-wise this week. I'm sorry! But please don't let my late gifts stop us from having the shower when we need to to make it work for Leslie and Nick and Cade's arrival. I am fine with whatever works!!

How I know Leslie:
So as I was looking through older posts, I realized that I never commented on the one asking how we all knew Leslie! I met Leslie online about two and a half years ago- I am pretty sure it was via my friend Misha's old blog, but it could have been Chelle's blog...who knows! We started reading each other's blogs and I remember being so excited when she found out she was pregnant with Rylan-she wanted a baby so bad! Leslie has always felt like a dear, "real-life" friend, even before we had ever emailed or spoken on the phone. We have still never met (hopefully some day!), but I love her so much and am so grateful to have her in my life.

Other random thoughts:
So, I promise to post some pictures of the messy journal when it is all done, as well as my other gift. All the gifts that have been posted so far look amazing and beautiful. I can't wait for Leslie to hear about all this! She is going to be SO surprised!!!

xo Andi

1 comment:

Fairlightday said...

Hi Andi,
I'm sending you a page or two for the messy journal. I'm trying to get it worked in with your swap package (which I haven't mailed yet. Sorry!)
But I am sending something. Just wanted to let you know.

 
Made by Lena