Here are my thoughts. There is no way I can have the quilts mailed by tommorow. Sorry. I am should have the top on Rylans finished this afternoon, but then all I will have is two finished quilt tops. But PLEASE don't let that be the determining factor in any way as to when the shower should be held. I could send out a little package tommorow with a couple books and the little brown leather slippers by tommorow. Also, I don't see how Andi is going to have her messy journal together by then when I am just sending my pages to her today. :( I am feeling so far behind...so sorry ladies!
I agree with Chelle- please don't let late packages deter you from doing the shower whenever works best for Leslie and Nick. I think that even if she is missing a few gifts, she will be so excited and blessed that it won't even matter!!
P.S. And the messy journal still needs lots of work...post coming soon...
Man, there is no way. I'm still waiting for my books to be delivered so I can add them to my package to Susan. And I haven't sent my pages to Andi. I'm way behind too.
Would it be better to have the shower after wee man Cade makes his arrival? It isn't unheard of to have a shower after the baby is born and that would give us some more time to get projects finished. I think waiting and having Chelle's quilts for the shower would be a good idea since so many of us have used scraps to make the coordinating accessories. This is just a little idea Chelle and I tossed around, please feel free to make your own judgment call on it.
I'm with Fairlight- instead of just trying to throw it together in a hurry to beat Cade's arrival, waiting might be a good idea. That way we don't feel so stressed out and everything can arrive together...
I completely agree. Let's wait until the baby arrives. It will be so much more fun if all the gifts are there, plus it will be something nice to brighten Leslie's day while she is recovering,
ooh I agree with having the shower after Cade is born aswell. It will give all you super mums who are sewing AND running your busy households more time!
I sent out my gift on Friday and it will take 6-10 working days to reach Susan so I'm happy that if we wait my gift will get there on time too. And how great to shower love and gifts upon her when she is recovering and easier to get a more definite date:)
I won't have them in the mail by Wednesday, maybe I can get it out by Friday. I wouldn't want that to hold anything up though if you all are still choosing to have it before Cade's arrival date. But if you do decide to do it after he arrives it will definitely be there!
" For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you. "
10 comments:
Mine's (finally) going out today.
Here are my thoughts. There is no way I can have the quilts mailed by tommorow. Sorry. I am should have the top on Rylans finished this afternoon, but then all I will have is two finished quilt tops. But PLEASE don't let that be the determining factor in any way as to when the shower should be held. I could send out a little package tommorow with a couple books and the little brown leather slippers by tommorow. Also, I don't see how Andi is going to have her messy journal together by then when I am just sending my pages to her today. :( I am feeling so far behind...so sorry ladies!
Yipes! Mine won't...
I agree with Chelle- please don't let late packages deter you from doing the shower whenever works best for Leslie and Nick. I think that even if she is missing a few gifts, she will be so excited and blessed that it won't even matter!!
P.S. And the messy journal still needs lots of work...post coming soon...
Man, there is no way. I'm still waiting for my books to be delivered so I can add them to my package to Susan. And I haven't sent my pages to Andi. I'm way behind too.
Would it be better to have the shower after wee man Cade makes his arrival? It isn't unheard of to have a shower after the baby is born and that would give us some more time to get projects finished. I think waiting and having Chelle's quilts for the shower would be a good idea since so many of us have used scraps to make the coordinating accessories.
This is just a little idea Chelle and I tossed around, please feel free to make your own judgment call on it.
I'm back again!
I'm with Fairlight- instead of just trying to throw it together in a hurry to beat Cade's arrival, waiting might be a good idea. That way we don't feel so stressed out and everything can arrive together...
I completely agree. Let's wait until the baby arrives. It will be so much more fun if all the gifts are there, plus it will be something nice to brighten Leslie's day while she is recovering,
ooh I agree with having the shower after Cade is born aswell. It will give all you super mums who are sewing AND running your busy households more time!
I sent out my gift on Friday and it will take 6-10 working days to reach Susan so I'm happy that if we wait my gift will get there on time too. And how great to shower love and gifts upon her when she is recovering and easier to get a more definite date:)
I won't have them in the mail by Wednesday, maybe I can get it out by Friday. I wouldn't want that to hold anything up though if you all are still choosing to have it before Cade's arrival date. But if you do decide to do it after he arrives it will definitely be there!
Hugs & Blessings!
Post a Comment