Hi Girls - I have been gone from the blogging world all week after a terrible storm took out our power, so I feel a little out of the loop! But you girls amaze me, sending Leslie flowers and keeping the great ideas flowing for the shower!!!
I mailed my gift off to Susan last week, but I forgot to take a picture of it before I shipped it for the slide show! Any ideas of what I can use instead - I really want to contribute to it some how but I at a loss for ideas!!
And just in case you were wondering what my gift was, I made a basket of goodies for Cade - an outfit, a book, a stuffed animal, and some baby lotions and creams.
Thinking and missing all of you and so so glad to be back....
Love - Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Lisa, So glad you are safe! Your gift sounds wonderful and I'm sure Leslie will be blessed by it. How about just sending me a picture of you to include in the slideshow, along with any favorite quotes plus a quote from you (wishes, blessings, etc.) Anything you would like included is fine; I'll work it all in!
Lisa,
I've been wondering how you have been doing.
Your goodies for Cade sound so great!
What a sweet friend you are in the midst of all of your own difficulties!
Lisa-
If you want to get a picture of yourself for the slideshow and I can get the picture of your cute package, and then the two pics can be side by side?
Do you think that perhaps Susan would mind just taking a picture of the gift, and then sending it to Dawna then if you send a picture of yourself, it could go in side by side?? Maybe to complicated. :)
Susan and Aminta, per your simultaneous posts I can see that great minds think alike. Fantastic idea!
Lisa! I am so glad to hear that things are better with you! Your gift sounds fabulous I'm sure Leslie will love it! So glad to have you back!!
Susan - if you wouldn't mind taking a picture of my gift that would be fantastic!!!
Thank you so so much!
And Dawn I will send you a picture of myself so we can put them side by side.
Thanks girls!
Lisa -
Picture taken and emailed to Dawna. :-)
Post a Comment