Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gift ideas for the not-so-creatively inclined

or for the time crunched. :)
There are so many beautiful well made toys out there that I thought I would do a little post of some that I love. They are all bright and colorful, many are classic or vintage looking, and I know would be welcomed with open hands and smiles.


wooden baby toys from Magic Cabin
(perfect for throwing in your diaper bag
or keeping with your sling/baby carrier)

animal snuggle critters from Magic Cabin
rolling sorter from Magic Cabin
stanley snail from Magic Cabin
lucky animals from Magic Cabin

Blueberry Forest had a plethora of beautiful natural toys to choose from.
This one is one of my favorites.

This "twist and roll rattle" looks like lots of fun. It's from HearthSong
How vintage looking is this cute School Bus? Also from HearthSong
little wonder from HearthSong
singing tops from HearthSong


jack-in-the-box from HearthSong

2 comments:

Dawna said...

Awesome ideas, Fairlight. Thanks for sharing them with the group!!

Lisa said...

Me = not-so-creatively inclined!!!!
Great ideas, Fairlight! I think I may just make one or two of them my gift...

 
Made by Lena