Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby Bouquet?

Just wanted to throw another idea out into the mix...

But first I wanted to thank Chelle, for inviting me to be a part of such an exciting time in Leslie's life. I haven't really "known" Leslie too long, but in the short time that I have, I can see she is such a sweet, loving, nurturing and God-fearing women and so excited to be giving out a piece of "baby love" to her, even if it IS miles and miles away.


So on to the idea...


I thought for a gift it would be neat to send her a baby bouquet!

Of course, the roses and clothing would be blue instead of pink.

I snagged this idea from Martha Stewart herself, but you can find the website HERE. You can even watch the how-to video and it's a peice of cake!

I'm not sure if you ladies would think this to be a good idea or not, I would love your input though.

Or if you have another idea for this paticular gift you could take it and twist it around.

Also I was just wondering, when sending out our gifts, are we going to be sending them directly to Leslie herself? Also, when should they be sent?

And to Andie Mae, I love love love the messy journal idea how so adorably cute, I would think that would be such a big hit.

Sorry for all the qestions!

Kudos to mudpies4all and Chelle...this is genious genious genious

Love all you girlies!

Jacy

1 comment:

Fairlightday said...

Hi Jacy! I can't answer all of your questions but I can answer a few. :) I love the baby bunch idea! So cute! You could add a nice little rattle and a toy or two to the mix. Or make it with little wash clothes and use the hooded towel in place of tissue paper around it.
We are not sending our packages to Leslie. We will be sending them all to Susan, who is a "real life" friend of Leslie's, and she will be delivering them all at the same time on the day of our shower.
You can read a few details about it on the "welcome" post.
We haven't set a date yet, hopefully we will get to that today. :)

 
Made by Lena