ladies. while i would LOVE to be in the midst of all the finishing touch details...alas, i have been abruptly put on bedrest (for a pregnancy we just found out about last week). i sent carrie an e-mail with some details and prayer requests to hopefully pass on to you all...but for now i am stuck to the couch and bed except for about 10 minutes a day...and trips to the bathroom. we are not posting on my main blog about this...simply because we are still struggling to come to terms with where we are ourselves. but we would covet your prayers as we face the unknown.
love, amanda
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh Amanda! I am praying for you dear sweet friend! Wish I could sit down and have a long heart to heart with you. Rest. You have done so much for this lovely shower!!
(HUGS)
Amanda, I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles! We will definitely be praying for you. You rest! Don't worry about the shower a bit. You've done so much already. Hang in there dear. Hugs!
Praying my little heart out for you! I wish I could give you a great big hug (lets just imagine okay?) Get tons and tons of rest and keep us posted!
Oh dear Amanda! Know that I am joining in with the rest of these prayerful women and lifting you up in prayer during your time of need. May god comfort you and your family. Wishing you could be here with us.
We love you!!
Post a Comment