Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More on Amanda (plus a little housekeeping)


I know many of you have been praying for Amanda today and some of you have expressed an interest in contacting her. I asked her for permission to share her information and she agreed, as long as we take it down before the blog goes public.


Also, several of you have raised good questions about what will happen on the shower day. Remember that we're making this up as we go along (so far, so good); I'm thinking that everyone will write a blog post(can be done ahead of time) and publish at the same time. In that post will be a link to the shower site, which we will make public at that time (does anyone know how to create a link button?). We'll have the chatbox up and running (I'll repost the direct link if you want it larger so its easier to read), and anyone who's available can hang around and chat it up with Leslie. It sounds like Susan will be visiting Leslie to deliver treats and presents, and I'm guessing we could twist her arm and talk her into taking lots of fabulous photos. There will also be some on-line baby shower games going on, with fabulous prizes from Chelle, Fairlight, and Katie (we've seen how creative and talented this group is... who wouldn't want to win one of their prizes?!). If anyone has any suggestions for making the shower more interactive, please speak up. Like I said, we're making this up as we go along.

I'm still making changes to the video, so if you want to add anything please try to get it to me by noon (PST) on Thursday 10/2. Onetruevideo isn't liking my file, but I'm still working on a solution for getting the video to play full-screen. Again, suggestions welcome.

Hugs and Blessings to you all! ~Dawna

3 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

thank you so much for the info on Amanda!
And the shower is comming together perfectly.....

Chelle said...

Praying so much for Amanda today...

 
Made by Lena