So Big!Time to guess Baby Cade's weight!
How much will he weigh when he's makes is arrival?
Leave you guess in the comments section
Whoever guesses the closest to his weight
will win a "simple tote" made from vintage barkcloth
with a matching "no cash" wallet.
Start guessing ladies!
You have until Sunday night 9pm EST to enter!
I'll announce the winner
after little man makes his arrival.
image found here



13 comments:
ooh another fun game :) I always enjoyed the guessing of weight.
Ill say 6 1/2 lbs
7 pounds 1 ounce
7 pounds even. :)
I think he'll be small. I'm guessing 5 lbs 2 oz.
I am guessing 6 pounds, 9 oz
6 lbs 4 oz.
6 lbs. 5 oz. is my guess :)
i'm guessing 6 lbs. 2 oz.
My guess is 6 lbs 7 oz.
oops lol I guess I should have been more specific?
6 1/2 lbs = 6 lbs 8 ounces. lol sorry!
I am changing my vote...the longer he is in the bigger he gets...right??? I am going to say 5 lbs 12 oz.
Post a Comment