Friday, October 3, 2008

Getting Ready to Load the Car with ALL your LOVE...

Mudpie Brownies1

6 comments:

kt said...

wow Your going to need an army almost to carry all that stuff. Thanks so much for sharind. Susan you are so awesome!
x

Chelle said...

How much fun is that!!!!!

Jacy said...

Oh goodness...that means its getting super close
aaahhh
:D

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Looking at that picture is SO exciting...almost like we are there and going with you. I think I can speak for every single one of us when I say we have ALL dreamed of that and would give just about any thing to be there! :)
Thanks for sending the picture our way!! :)

Fairlightday said...

That is so exciting to see! Wish I was there to help carry it in. So close, yet so far!
Susan you are amazing!

Andi Mae said...

Yay! Thank you so much for taking a picture! We are counting on you to capture Leslie's face when she finds out!

 
Made by Lena