Bless you Amanda! Bless you and your dear little family. Just have the assurance that God is here and with you. Knowing that this is a privilege to carry this little life even for a second. God is a God of peace, grace, miracles and so much more!
Katie, CONGRATULATIONS! How very exciting life can be. You will be great and do great things!!!! You already do, so, just think of what you can accomplish with a little nudge and direction!
Loves to each of you, and remember I am here and PRAYING!!!!
Here are a few pictures of the "so Far's". :)
Front Center Front
Back Center Back
Strap (one of the two)
Leslie, if you are reading this, and have yet to recieve this item.....know it is coming!!!! Muahs!








5 comments:
Wow, Aminta, This is a very intricate design, no wonder it's taking a while. From the looks of the pics, I would say it will definitely be worth the wait! BTW, loving the bug fabric for the lining! :-)
Oh, Aminta, I absolutely love your darling gifts, they are so adorable!!! Any mother would love to have such a gift from such a talented women as you
love to you sweet friend
soo amazing Aminta! I love it..and even if it is late, it just means that Leslie's shower will continue on longer for her ;)
seriously looks so great - love that bug fabric.
And thanks so much for the congrats - it's so sweet all you ladies are so excited for me!
Aminta - great work! I am still astounded that you designed it yourself. That takes bravery and TALENT! :)
A great great addition to the wonderful stash of gifts! :)
that is amazing and darling, just like I knew it would be...gorgeous work girlie, as usual.
Post a Comment