Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby Poem Game





Here is how this works. Take up to five or so of any of the words from this word cloud, add your own and make a verse or two up that ryhmes for a collective poem. I will then put the verses together to make a baby shower poem as a keepsake for Leslie. Silly , serious or sweet, it's up to you.

For every verse you write your name will be entered into a drawing for a customized banner for autumn to hang on your mantel, in a window or to cozy up a bare spot your the wall. The banner will read Give Thanks, unless of course you would prefer it to say something else, ( Life is Sweet, Take Joy, etc. for examples ) I would be happy to do any short phrase for you, and in your choice of autumn colors.

If you have any questions you can email me at seachellgirl@msn.com
I know this is short notice but if you could have your entries in by Thursday evening so I can put them all together in time for Friday's possible shower, I would dearly appricate it.

Thanks so much to each of you beautiful wonderful ladies, and have fun with this!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

great idea Chelle and of course I would LOVE to win that banner, but I am swomped trying to get things together for a birthday party tomorrow evening and as much as I hate to, I must sit this one out....

Can't wait to see how it turns out though!

kt said...

I just sent you mine :)

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Okay, mine is sent but please don't laugh, I'm not good at this stuff! LOL!!

Hugs & Blessings!

Dawna said...

Love the idea, Chelle. I'm emailing my verses right now (well, actually right after I publish this post) :-)

Fairlightday said...

This is lovely Chelle.
I know I'm late, but I just sent you me entry. All explained in my email. :)

 
Made by Lena