Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Would you consider Sunday, the 21st instead???

Hello sweet friends!

Sorry I have been off the shower blog lately...I have some catching up to do! And I will try to post an update about the messy journals tomorrow.

But I just wanted to write a quick note and ask if we could maybe consider doing the shower on Sunday the 21st rather than on Saturday the 20th. I will not be able to participate at all on Saturday- my daughter's 3rd birthday party is that day and I also will be hosting family from out of town all that day (they leave on Sunday am).

I completely understand if it cannot be switched- the more people who are available the better, and if I am the only one who cannot make it on Saturday, then no worries. Just wanted to mention it and see if there were any other options...

xo Andi

16 comments:

Dawna said...

The 21st would work fine for me.

Fairlightday said...

This might work better for me too. We have a small group meeting at our house at 4pm EST though. So, I might not be able to hang out long or much, but oh well. I don't think there will be a a perfect solution for everyone. :)

Jacy said...

The 21st should be fine for me too, other than church activities I should be able to be here at my computer
:D

Chelle said...

I going to try really hard and hopefully be able to work with whatever date ends up being "the date." Now that Nick is in, maybe he can check their calander for us???

Anonymous said...

The 21st sounds fine here too!

Are we going to use a chat room for the shower or are we going to use the chat box that was added to the blog page?

I was wondering if we use the chat box is there a way to make it longer so that with all of us talking at once it doesn't get too hard to keep up with the text? Sometimes changing the size in the HTML code is very simple.

Dawna said...

If you use the link to the chat box from the post, it pulls up the chatbox as a full window. I'm not sure if that would solve it....

Amanda said...

i will try to make whatever date works for leslie work for me. i've been following all the chat about dates and realized i'd never said anything. now i just need to work on the actual gifts...and soon!

Lisa said...

the 21st sounds great to me!!!

Aminta said...

No matter to me, I will be gone that week-end. It is fine though, I don't mind just sending the gifts and knowing that she was truly blessed by each of you. I am sure she will be happy and suprized no matter what!!
Hugs, Aminta

Anonymous said...

The twenty first would work okay for me too. I would say ask Nick what day works best for him and Leslie. This is going to be such a blast!

kt said...

Is this a lunchtime date?

I'm just trying to work out the time diff :)

but I think it should be ok for me too... I'll be on the computer at work anyway :P

Skeller said...

Here are the perameters I gave Nick:

any Saturday or Sunday daytime (with the the 20th being the not-before-this-date date)

or

any weekday evening Mon-Thur.

They're quite busy between now and Cade's scheduled birth, so I'm pretty much going to be happy with whatever he offers.

As soon as I know anything, I'll let you all know! :-)

Chelle said...

Thanks Susan...so we'll just wait to hear what Nick comes up with...a weekday evening that would be good too!

Andi Mae said...

Thank you all for being flexible. I am truly fine with whatever happens- whatever works best for Nick and Leslie!

Fairlightday said...

I agree. What works best for Nick and Leslie will be the best for all of us. Staying flexible is the key. Can't wait to hear what Nick's take on all of this activity is. :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, thanks for the tip Mud! :)

 
Made by Lena