To cheer up Leslie's day.
Thank you so much ladies, for your generosity. I have listed the details and cost for the this beautiful bouquet below.

You're Special Bouquet
39.99
Delivery Charge
8.99
Sales Tax
3.80
Total Charge
52.78
For Leslie and Cade

You're Special Bouquet
39.99
Delivery Charge
8.99
Sales Tax
3.80
Total Charge
52.78
9 comments:
Thank you for taking care of this for us all Chelle! I can't imagine her surprise when it's delivered. :)
I'm off to send you my donation!
I just sent my contribution via PayPal, with extra in case we send flowers later, plus a little to help with shipping on the quilt scraps. Thank you so much for everything you've done, Chelle!
Just curious... how are we doing this and Fairlight's marvelous card idea without tipping Leslie off about the shower and our collaboration?
I had suggested sending the flowers anonymously and then letting her know eventually who they were from, but several ladies thought we should sign it from all her blogging friends...I hope that's not to fishy. As far as the cards...you would think after a while that maybe she might get the feeling that something is going on huh? Hmmmm...very good question.
We could always tell her that a couple of us emailed a couple of others and all decided to make her days a little brighter, to give her something to look forward to. That might explain all the sudden extra comradeship on the blogs lately (not that we aren't usually, but just a little bit more than usual.) Or we could just send one card a week or only people who previously had her address. ???? Or just let it go and not do any more until the shower?
I think if we staggered the cards it wouldn't be terribly obvious, especially since she is used to hearing from most of us occasionaly via mail already.
I was wondering the same thing though - as far as those of us who only know her through blogging and would not be privy to her address. Would it like totally freak her out that we have her address? :) I woud love to send her some encouraging cards, but maybe should stick to encouraging emails for now??
If every thing went throguh properly (having some computer issues...) My pay pall contribution hopefully went through this morning.
Thanks again for the great idea and sending that gorgeous bouquet Chelle!!
Post a Comment