![]() | ![]() |
Isn't she a doll? My boys and I had much fun goofing around with Rylan.
But. BUT ... Leslie & Nick didn't call before dropping by to pick her up. And when they arrived, my youngest son had just pulled Rylan into the room where I'm storing all your lovely gifts. I totally tried to keep my cool head while quickly, without appearing guilty or panic-ed, herding the kiddos OUT of that room before Leslie could scoop Rylan up for hugs!!!
Leslie, by the way, looked great. I know she's happy to be spending the night at HOME.






5 comments:
Lucky, lucky lady to get to spend the afternoon with that spunky/sweet little girl...thanks so much for sharing these out-of- this-world darling pictures...oh and good job and quick thinking on hiding our not so little secret!
Thanks for all you are doing for Leslie...and all you are doing for the rest of us to pull this shower off. This post has cheered me up like nothing else today, to know that they are home and together, all safe and sound.
Lots of love and blessing to you dear Susan!
lucky you Susan. Looks like so much fun. Glad to hear she didn't stumble upon our secret :)She probally didn't even see your 'guilty/slighty paniced face' being so engrossedin getting to rylan and scooping her up.
and these photos are so amazing! The light and colours are stunning.
You're such an amazing women Susan, for all you do, and being such a good friend to her, you ARE so lucky, but so is she!!! And to even get to spend time with that sweet little girl who is absolute gorgeous...your picture taking is stunning! So glad to hear about Leslie coming back home and feeling and looking better :)
All my love
Susan~ Thank you, thank you, thank you... for keeping us posted, for your very big part in this surprise, for being such a good friend to Leslie and amazing example to us all, and for sharing such beautiful pictures. I wish I lived close enough to have you do a photo session with my kiddos. Your work is stunning!
This post was truly uplifting! :) Gorgeous pictures of Rylan! :) She's a doll!
I also want to thank you for all you are doing. And thanks for the little email letting me know my gift had arrived! :)
Post a Comment