Monday, September 22, 2008

Hooray, It's Finished (Well, Almost)...




It's done, except for tucking in the tails. I'm so happy with it!

8 comments:

Dawna said...

Very, very pretty and sweet. Definitely worth the wait!!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Wonderful! I love your darling little girls getting in on the photo action. :) This is such a special addition to the collection.
Yay!

kt said...

very gorgeous and so smuggly :)
how great that it matches Andrea's little jumper too?

And i love your models :)

Anonymous said...

Well, look at us. All matchy matchy and we didn't even plan it that way:D It will be a lovely addition to Cade's room and such a wonderful keepsake.

Skeller said...

Oh Mama!!! How utterly wonderful!!! Leslie's gonna love it!

Fairlightday said...

It's beautiful! What a delicious looking blanky and matching hats! So lovely. And how cool about all the matching blue and brown?
I like your little helpers too. They're pretty adorable. :)

Chelle said...

What a lovely, lovely job you've done on these gifts...wow!

Anonymous said...

Soooooo pretty! What a beautiful blanket, I'm sure Leslie will love this beautiful keepsake ;)

 
Made by Lena