
The flower money fund is running strong at $67.00 right now and that's not counting the checks in the mail. What a blessing you ladies are. I have no way of knowing if Leslie has found out about the flowers or not. I am assuming not since she has been gone to L & D since early yesterday afternoon and the lady on the phone told me that they would be delivered sometime before five pm. But maybe someone will think to tell her about them or even bring them to her room at the hospital ? Or maybe she'll be doing so much better today that she'll be able to come home and rest and they will be waiting there for her when she walks in the door? Whenever she finds them I can only imagine the smile they will bring to her face.



3 comments:
YAY! I love that bouquet! I am SURE she will love it. If you need more then what I already sent let me know (for the next week's)
XO's,
Minta
I went ahead and mailed you a check for fifteen dollars and if there is more that I could possibly contribute don't hesitate to ask I would be MORE than glad to help :) I am just so excited about the bouquet, the gifts everything and so thankful to have all you ladies to share it all with! Love the songs especially return to pooh corner!!! My mom use to sing that to me and my sister every night before bed on her guitar! sooo sweet love it
chelle...i tried the link you e-mailed for sending money via paypal...and it told me there was an error. can you e-mail it to me again..or i could just stick a check in the mail...what is easier!?
Post a Comment