Tuesday, August 26, 2008

more on the messy journals...

I am so excited that everyone likes the "messy journal" idea! After I posted about them last night, I remembered another example that both Emily and Miss Cathy Zielske posted on their blogs a long time ago. Here are some photos of those ones...
Cathy's:


Emily's:




So two questions...
01. Which style do you like better? The ones I posted photos of yesterday (seen here: http://showersofblessingforcade.blogspot.com/2008/08/just-few-random-shower-ideas-and.html), with the pages folded in half and then sewn in the middle to bind them?
OR
The photos from this post, with the pages held together with jump rings?
02. How much time do you think you need to get your page(s) done?
Please leave a comment on this post and let me know your answers! I will post something tomorrow night finalizing all the details and definitely want all of your imput before I do that!


Thanks ladies! I am really, really excited to see what we are going to come up with!









3 comments:

kt said...

I think I like it sewn down as it would be more sturdy. But this might be harder to do with all our different scraps having to be folded in half and all.

Will you be posting up what we should include etc ?
I will need to get mine down asap and quickly express post over seas.

This is the seriously the best idea Andi i love it :)!

Chelle said...

I think you should do what ever is easiest for you...I think both looks are equally darling... :)

Dawna said...

They are both great. Which would be easier for you to put together?

 
Made by Lena