What would you ladies think if we gave each girl a task - for example Chelle - quilts, Amanda - shoes, Andi - journal, someone else Rylans gift, maybe someones else could send Leslie something special, etc....
That way each of us can have a "job" and we do not have too many duplicates!
Any thoughts or ideas.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Great minds think alike Lisa, as Fairlight is working on a sign up sheet/list of tasks for us...so we can go about this in a orginazed and less confusing manner.
thanks Chelle - it does seem a little confusing right now, huh?!?!
I tried pulling up the link in your last post and it doesn't seem to be working - just an FYI...
wierd, it works on my end...but if you go to Leslie's blog, you'll see what I am talking about ;)
Ohhh! I would love to make a blankie for the new little man, and maybe a pillow with her name for Rylan.
Remember that CHOCOLATE is a must have for a new mommy and maybe a lotion for her poor ithin' skin??
Whatever you need me to do, I'm game! Just let me know :)
I would love to be given a job! That would make this so much more efficient for me. I'll need to know what it is asap so I can get the picture page done up and mailed out to andimae.
Can't wait to get started ;)
Post a Comment