
( a sampling of the fabrics in Cade's quilt )
So I would be oh so happy to send little scrappy packages out to any of you who want to use them to make sweet little things for Cade that would coordinate with his quilt. I can't sent great amounts of fabric, but would be tickled to round up a little bits and pieces of the extra I have and send them off for you to create all sorts of sweets tiny sized boy gifts with.Just let me know by either emailing me at seachellegirl@msn.com or by leaving me a comment here. I have one package going out to Amanda tommorow. Would be thrilled to send more.



6 comments:
I would love a little fabric scrap package! I can use it for the onesies and possibly even the journal! Speaking of which, I am so happy that you like my messy journal idea :) I will post more details to get it all organized tomorrow!
P.S. The fabric for the quilts is so beautiful, Chelle!
I would love a package of quilt scraps, too. If you could include a few from Rylan's quilt I would like to make something for big sister too... I just need to decide which project to pursue. I'll send a little $$ to help defray the cost. (PS- You have done an amazing job with this project and blog!!!)
Don't you DARE send me money Dawna...don't you dare. ;
Excuse me, dear Chelle, but I believe we agreed that choosing to help with the cost of the quilt was an option for anyone who wanted too. Plus, there's shipping involved for all of these nifty little packages. So there! Besides, I said a little $$... I might be sending you nickels and dimes and pennies!!! ;-)
oh, okay, alright...as long as you aren't trying to pay me for the scraps...because those are being gifted and gladly. :)
Are you still using some of the "Katie Jump Rope" fabric too? Because I have some of that that I could use for my scrappy projects and that way you wouldn't have to send me a package. (Not that packages from you aren't the best thing e-v-e-r!) Let me know darling!
Post a Comment