Tuesday, August 26, 2008

bitty booties

Wow Ladies this is the best and sweetest idea I feel so honoured to be apart of it!Going back to Dawna's post on shoes here are some free online patterns for baby booties if anyone is interested...
Heather Bailey's Bitty Botties pattern (she has a new born size too) and these soft baby shoes (which I have made and are super easy but are 6-9 months).

Are we going to get a list up of who's making what so we don't double on on too many things?

Seriously, all these ideas are keeping me awake at night - so exciting hehe

4 comments:

Chelle said...

hopefully tommorow there will be a list up...maybe several lists...stay tuned and so excited to have you in on this KT, all the way from Australia;)

swell.life said...

i love these booties!!

Amanda said...

those soft soled baby shoes are exactly what i make...i've just tweaked the pattern a bit and do different sizes...so that is one we can check off the list.

Lisa said...

I think a list is a great idea! Although I am not sure what I will be sending her yet - I know it will not be handmade! As soon as I figure something out I will let you all know. To be honest, I have a lot going on this week (going out of town until next Wed and getting my Embelish packages in the mail), so I prob won't have my gift until the following week (9/8)....
If anyone needs me to contribute to any of your gifts I would be glad too! Also, if there is something you have in mind that you would like to be included, please let me and I will be happy to take care of it - I am open to any suggestions....

Love to all of you girls - Lisa

PS - has a date been set yet?

 
Made by Lena