Monday, August 25, 2008

Aren't we sneaky...

So ladies, as you have heard, the idea is to keep this blog a total secret from Leslie until reveal day. But if we all have it listed under our blog profiles, I am afraid she will be a little more than suspicious.

But this the coolest thing. If you

1. go to your Dashboard

2. click on Edit Profile

3. then scroll down a few options and it says " Show Blogs To Display "

4. unselect Showers of Blessing

5. poof, like magic it disappears from your profile, but not your dashboard...


Thanks for keeping our not so little secret safe, ladies!

3 comments:

Fairlightday said...

Coolest thing ever! Thanks for sharing. :)

Lisa said...

thanks - I changed mine!!!

~beautyandjoy~ said...

I love the idea!

I also love the book idea - books for baby boy Cade and the sending the book around idea....

Thanks ladies! xo

 
Made by Lena